Want to dramatically improve the performance of your team? To change habits, you need experiential learning.
All our training programs are completed in a classroom setting where newly acquired skills are put into practice immediately with interactive role-plays and phone call challenges.
Our Training Programs
Miller Heiman Strategic & Conceptual Selling
Make your sales organization more proactive by employing this proven strategic selling methodology. Visus Group is a certified partner with Miller Heiman. The MHI program enables staffing firms to:
- Identify influencers and decision makers in the sales process
- Increase chances of winning large, complex sales
- Focus time and resources on opportunities likely to produce the highest ROI
Step Up Your Game Sales and Recruiting Workshops
Break in and get job orders! Don’t get beaten on speed. Fill that order fast!
- Give your team a performance boost with the latest best practices at your site
- Customize your agenda for your team’s knowledge gaps
- Realize immediate ROI as your team produces during the workshop
Testimonial: “Hi Amy, thank you for your awesome workshop today. I learned some great techniques. Lexi and I have spent the most of the evening recapping and discussing how we plan on implementing all these new concepts. Again, I must admit that the resume block is pure genius! I am so excited to teach my recruiter this new approach! You made learning sales fun so thank you!” – Wendie Richards, Resource Staffing Group
Improve communication, enhance collaboration, and provide a foundation for better selling, recruiting and management. We lead fun, energizing DiSC workshops with a staffing industry spin to give your team greater insight into the ways their clients, candidates and peers make decisions.
- Understand how personality impacts selling and recruiting
- Learn how to adjust styles to increase effectiveness with clients and candidates
- Work more effectively as a team
Coaching & Leadership Development
Got a rising star on your team? Then you need the Millennial Mentors Program for the staffing industry. While experience may be a great teacher, it’s painful and expensive to your business. Rather than subjecting your up-and-coming leaders to the school of hard knocks, put them through the staffing industry’s only emerging leadership development program.
Learn more about Millennial Mentors.