Network With Your Real Peers
When you join the Presidents’ RoundTable, you’ll find that it’s more than just a staffing management retreat. It’s a true, roll your sleeves up, dig in and solve problems event.
The Staffing Presidents’ RoundTable is a small focused group that uses the collective talent and energy of its principle members to achieve breakthrough results for clients. It brings together senior executives from ten to 12 staffing firms a few times a year to help each other resolve critical internal issues and challenges, and to benchmark statistical and financial information.
Participants at the Presidents’ RoundTable:
- Develop and commit to short- and long-term goals to address open issues in their companies
- Build honest and productive relationships with peers
- Make time for follow up to ensure success
- Troubleshoot issues and create realistic action plans
- Develop strategies designed to help participants increase productivity and improve profitability
Unlike typical staffing executive retreats that lack focus and creativity, the Staffing Presidents’ RoundTable is purpose-driven and tightly focused to give executives the tools to move their businesses forward.