Chief Financial Officers’ (CFO) Growth and Business Building
Independent staffing firms’ chief financial officers rely on the CFO RoundTable to collaborate with peers, share information, learn about new technologies and implement new processes and procedures. Our agenda topics focus on covering the most important issues, including:
- How to pull more revenue to the bottom line
- Implementing operational efficiencies
- Developing growth strategies & implementation
- Financing & banking relationships
- Compensation plans at all levels
- Performance metrics
- Managing internal operating expenses
- Managing the IT expense and the ever-increasing marketing expense
- Delivering financial information that is understood and used
- Teaching the branch managers to be financially smarter
What Our Clients Say
I’m able to bring my own issues and challenges to a RoundTable and I get feedback along with great information.
I like it when they bring in new and emerging technologies or different people from the industry that may have tools that you can use to bring into your business to enhance, innovate or stay ahead of the rest of the industry.